This Policy on cookies applies to all users of the trustlinesystem.ro website. The information presented below aims to inform users of this website about the placement, use and administration of cookies by Ethics Line SRL in the context of browsing users on this website.
II. What are Cookies?
We use the term "cookies" to refer to cookies and similar technologies through which information can be collected automatically.
An "Internet Cookie" (also known as a "browser cookie" or "HTTP cookie" or "cookie" ) is a small file, consisting of letters and numbers, which will be stored on a computer, mobile terminal or other equipment of a user through which the internet is accessed.
Cookies are installed at the request of a web server to a browser (eg Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome). Once installed, cookies have a definite lifespan, remaining "passive", in the sense that they do not contain software, viruses or spyware and will not access the information on the hard drive of the user on whose equipment they were installed.
A cookie consists of two parts: the name of the cookie and the content or value of the cookie.
Technically, only the web server that sent the cookie can access it again when a user returns to the web page associated with that web server.
Cookies are used to provide users of this website with a better browsing experience and services tailored to the needs and interests of each individual, namely to:
- improving the use of this website, including by identifying any errors that occur during its visit/use by users;
- providing anonymous statistics on how this website is used to Ethics Line SRL, as the owner of this website;
- anticipation of any goods that will be made available to users in the future through this website, depending on the services/products accessed.
- Based on the feedback sent through cookies in connection with the use of this website, Ethics Line SRL may take measures to make this website more efficient and more accessible to users.
- the language in which a web page is viewed;
- the currency in which certain prices or tariffs are expressed;
- facilitating access to the user account;
- posting comments on the website.
IV. What is the lifetime of cookies?
The lifetime of cookies can vary significantly, depending on the purpose for which it is placed. There are the following categories of cookies that also determine their lifespan:
- Session cookies - a cookie that is automatically deleted when the user closes their browser.
- Persistent or fixed cookies - a cookie that remains stored in the user`s terminal until it reaches a certain expiration date (which may be in a few minutes, days or several years in the future) or until it is deleted by the user at any time by via browser settings.
V. What are third-party cookies?
Certain sections of content on the website may be provided through third parties, ie not by Ethics Line SRL, in which case these cookies are called cookies placed by third parties. ("third party cookiesi").
These cookies may come from the following third parties: Google Analytics, Facebook, LinkedIn.
VI. What cookies are used by trustlinesystem.ro?
By using/visiting trustlinesystem.ro the following cookies can be placed:
- Website performance cookies;
- User analysis cookies;
- Geo-targeting cookies;
- Registration cookies.
Website performance cookies- this type of cookie stores the user`s preferences for this website, so resetting the preferences when you visit the website is no longer necessary.
User analysis cookies- this type of cookie informs us if a certain user of the website has visited/used this website before. These cookies are used for statistical purposes only.
Geo-targeting cookies- these cookies are used by a software that determines the country of origin of the user of the website. The same ads will be received regardless of the language selected.
Registration cookies- When you register on this site, cookies are generated that store this process. The servers use these cookies to show us the account with which you are registered. Also, the use of these cookies allows us to associate any comment posted on the website with the username of the account used. If the "keep me logged in" option is not selected, these cookies will be automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session.
VII. What type of information is stored and accessed through cookies?
Cookies store information in a small text file that allows browser recognition. This website recognizes the browser until cookies expire or are deleted.
VIII. Customize browser settings for cookies
If the computer or technical equipment used to browse this website is used by more than one person, the setting for deleting individual browsing data each time the browser is closed may be considered.
IX. How can cookies be stopped?
Disabling and refusing to receive cookies can make this website difficult to visit, leading to limitations in its use.
Users can configure their browser to reject cookies or to accept cookies from a specific website.
All modern browsers offer the ability to change cookie settings. These settings can be accessed, as a rule, in the "options" section or in the "preferences" menu of your browser.
However, refusing or disabling cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive online advertising - but only that it will not be tailored to your preferences and interests, highlighted by your browsing behavior.
To understand these settings, the following links may be helpful:
- Configuring Cookies in Internet Explorer
- Configuring Cookies in Firefox
- Configuring Cookies in Chrome
- Configuring Cookies in Safari
For more information on how to manage cookies you can visit www.aboutcookies.org.
For any additional questions about how cookies are used through this website, please contact us at email@example.com.